To form professionals with wide knowledge and abilities in the use and development on computers, design and implementation of networks and telecommunications, capable of researching and developing systems processing, organization, access and distribution of information.
Graduates are incorporated successfully to their areas of formation thanks to the certification by competences and to the professional background. Students and professors take part in the active, productive and collective community oriented to the development of competencies and work in the web, in which graduates and members of the society participate; this work provides products that are recognized by their impact in the growth of the region.
To satisfy the demand on university and technical education in this field within the South region of Jalisco.
The applicant to this degree should have:
- Scientific interest
- Ability on mathematics, logical reasoning and capacity of abstraction
- Leadership and initiative abilities
- Open attitude to the learning of techniques and innovative knowledge.
- It is a recommendation that the applicant possesses advanced theoretical-practical knowledge on maths, physics, electronic, telecommunications and computers.
Graduates from this engineering will be able to:
- Design, develop and provide modern, efficient and economic solutions to solve problems in the areas of IT and telecommunications.
- Take to practice the advanced theoretical knowledge on mathematics, physics, electronics, computers and telecommunication.
Graduates from this engineering will be able to work in:
- Public and private sectors, since educational and services companies to educational institutions, public or asistenciales.
- Any area that requires the transmission, processing, storage and use of information in an automatic manner.
The Engineering on Telematics degree has a length of 8 semesters (4 years) average, and it is required to complete a minimum of 355 credits to obtain the college degree, along with the social service that correspond. (Social service is a Constitutional requirement to all students in Mexico)
Visit the Control Escolar website: www.escolar.udg.mx