This master as a postgraduate offers a space and specialization in legal science it takes care of the updating needs from the regional and national law professionals, it begins with two orientations, Justice administration and criminal (or penal) law, Civil and Family law; is taught by professors with the competences for the study program.
The program´s objective is for the end of the course the student will be able to carry out the professional challenges presented, taking in consideration the new law paradigms which nowadays are based in a legal and peaceful culture.
General and particular objectives.
Motivate in students the ability to strengthen professionalization and training in the law field. With the purpose of caring for problems of social importance as a result of the juridical relation with the social, private and public sector. The relations between law and justice will be of great importance to contribute to the harmonic development of national and regional society in general.
The student will develop academic projects focused to the solution of specific problems from the juridical field in its different aspects.
The student will develop academic projects that will allow to interpret and understand problems related to the LGAC from the program.
- Administrative and constitutional law
- Justice administration and criminal law
- Corporate and labor law
- Civil and family law
- Juridical epistemology
- Having a solid comprehensive academic background, consistent in their own knowledge in the juridical sciences field and in positive law.
- To have a methodology knowledge for research or giving a solution in the law area, to contemporary society problems, national and international as well as creating knowledge of the field.
- Demonstrate analysis and synthesis skills through essays and reports.
- Prove the ability to read and oral understanding of a foreign language, to allow bibliographic reading and evaluation for the program development.
- To have performed in the power of attorney or law administration.
- Interrelate social reality with juridical law, to suggest modification initiative and law creation.
- To have the ability of text analysis, reading skills and legal text composition.
- Understanding the most recent and main theories in law science and in juridical philosophy, related to human rights and state theory, also in forensic sciences and other social sciences.
- Knows the different qualitative and quantitative methods to enrich the forensic and juridical sciences knowledge, as applied research and projects of social, local, national and international problem solution development.
- Acquire the specific knowledge in the creation and application of some of the knowledge in the program.
- Will be able to solve practical cases in different lines of the program.
- Will be able to give solution to problems, from project elaboration and public politics designated to public, private and social subjects.
- Will have an ability to manage and argue about written and oral trials procedures.
- Performs professionally with excellence.
- Will be tolerant, won’t discriminate, will have an international solidarity conscience with democratic and humanistic purposes.
- Prone to justice, legality, honesty, responsibility and gender equality perspective.
- Encourages free discussion of ideas and law history process, without any restrictions, with exactitude and academic objectivity.
- Promotes teaching academic activities and related to law culture.
- Defends, promotes and respects the Constitutional and Democratic State of law with public and social values as; justice, legality, responsibility, honesty, respect to human rights; also to ethics, efficacy, effectiveness, democracy, accountability, social and environmental responsibilities.
Orientation in the penal law and justice administration.
Training in comparative law also structuralism valuation against political pragmatism developing competences in the jurisdictional function adversarial and written. Related to test valorization, law interpretation and jurisdictional decisions in: public processes, private local, national and international especially in the penal law. With criminology tools and public politics in public safety management. Also in military law and the institutionalism on the stages of proceedings that promote the alternative processes to conflict solving.
Orientation in the Civil and Family Law.
Includes training in the elaboration, analysis and interpretation of civil contracts and especially in the commercial matter and the notarial area such as interposition of actions and exceptions.
Links with other sectors
With public, private and social sectors, trough academic agreements and internships such as; seminars, clinics, laboratories and workshops to study and solving of practical cases.
It lasts 4 school cycles, which count from the moment of inscription.
PhD. José Cruz Guzmán Díaz
Master of law coordinator
“L” building second floor
Phone number 01 341 575 22 22 ext. 46178